Cross River Bank’s (CRB) Payment-to-Card disbursement (P2C) solution is a payment gateway that transfers funds to debit card accounts through participating debit card networks and allows for merchants to pull funds from a debit or credit card. CRB processes the transactions via one of several payment rails. The authorizations are received in real-time. The payee sees the funds in their account in as little as thirty minutes, but, depending on the payee's bank, it may take up to 2 days.
The P2C process is simple:
For a P2C Push:
- Merchant registers payee debit card numbers to P2C.
- Merchant funds disbursement requests to pay a registered card.
- Merchant receives confirmation of disbursement authorization.
- The recipient receives the funds.
For a P2C Pull:
- Merchant registers the debit card numbers to P2C.
- Merchant requests a payment from a registered card.
- Merchant receives authorization that the transfer is approved.
- Funds arrive within one settlement day.
Updated 5 months ago