Below are the steps of funds disbursement when you are ready to disburse funds to a payee:
- Send the amount of funds to disburse to P2C via an API call.
- P2C confirms that there are funds available to make the transaction.
- P2C sends a request to the card networks to push funds.
- The issuing bank authorizes the transaction.
- Funds are sent to the payee.
- Response is sent back to merchant with details of the transaction.
- The payee receives the funds.
- Settlement of disbursed funds.
Updated 11 months ago
Did this page help you?