Release Notes - 5.1.2019
about 4 years ago by Tyler Day
- added: [Core] Added "Ofac" field to Customer record. Indicates the onboarding ofac scan status. Initially will be "pending" and will transition to "cleared" or "failed" depending on the outcome of the scan. Account opening may be rejected if ofac not cleared.
- added: [Core] Added "AnnualPercentageYieldEarnedBps" field to Statement record. Value is an integer which represents the basis points earned for the statement period.
- added: [Core] Added "AverageDailyBalance" field to Statement record. Average daily balance for statement period represented in cents.
- improved: [Core] Updated onboard customer process to allow duplicate tax IDs in certain cases
- improved: [ACH] Improved simulated payments for better scale and partner usage
- improved: [ACH] Refactored SEC code specific sub objects (webDetails, telDetails, etc) on payment record to one consolidated sub object named "extendedDetails". Note that iatDetails remains as an exception to this.
- added: [ACH] Added "purpose" field to payment record. Free text field where partner can pass reference data and trigger returns when testing in sandbox.
- added: [ACH] Added "memoPostId" field to payment record. References the memo post which is authorizing the payment. Upon release the temporary memo post is converted to a permanent transaction.
- added: [ACH] Added support for prenote $0 payments
- fixed: [ACH] Fixed ACH related statement descriptions to be compliant with regulations
- added: [ACH] Added support for client batch originations. Client batches allow up to 2500 payments to be submitted in one API request.
- fixed: [ACH] Fixed bug where inbound payments would stay stuck on hold
- improved: [ACH] Changed outbound settlement process to authorize payment prior to releasing. If authorization fails, payment will be automatically rejected. See posting code field for rejection reason.
- added: [Webhooks] Added webhook signatures to allow partner validation of events to improve security
- added: [Webhooks] Added acknowledge event API endpoint. Allows partner to manually mark event as delivered and processed.
- added: [Webhooks] Added "Core.Customer.Ofac.Changed" event to monitor changes to customer ofac status.
- fixed: [Wires] Fixed bug where zero dollar inbound wires would not complete
- added: [Wires] Added ability to originate drawdown response messages
- fixed: [Wires] Fixed fedwire encoding bug where encoding would fail if originator was not present