In the typical scenario, Arix receives a loan request and moves the loan forward to approval and funding because there aren't any outstanding issues.
- Partner sends a loan application to the preapproval API.
- If approved, partner sends the loan payload to Arix.
- Arix assigns a GUID to the loan.
- Partner sends all the required loan documents to Arix.
- Arix automatically reviews and confirms that the documents constitute a complete set.
Status: Docs Complete
- Arix automatically performs the required compliance checks.
Status: Passed Compliance
- Arix automatically approves the loan.
- Arix passes the loan through to funding.
- Arix funds the loan.
- Send CRB a signed loan agreement.
Arix assigns a GUID to the loan and marks it Received.
- When the loan is marked Received, send all the required loan documents to Arix.
- Arix automatically checks that the documents constitute a complete set.
(An agreed upon document set is established at the beginning of the relationship with CRB.)
- When all required documents are received, Arix marks the loan as Docs Complete.
- Arix automatically runs the compliance rules.
- When the loan passes compliance, Arix marks the loan as Passed Compliance.
- The loan is then automatically moved into Approved.
- The loan is funded.
Updated about 1 month ago
Did this page help you?