This section displays information on the documents that were received for the loan.
ID of the MPL.
Unique identifier of the loan.
Path for retrieving the document. Special permissions needed.
Name of the file sent.
Date the file was received.
If the original file was overwritten by another file, then the value will be 1.
ID of the issuing bank.
This section displays the received status of required documents.
One of the documents required for loan processing.
Confirms if a particular document was received.
Date the document was received.
To confirm the document status for a loan, call GET LoanDetail and use these collections:
- RequiredDocs - to see which documents are required for a loan
- Attachments - to see which documents were received by Arix
A loan stays in
Received for these reasons:
- The naming format isn't correct based on a regex verification
- Required documents weren't received
- Required documents weren't named properly
The status of the loan remains Received until all the required documents are received by Arix. No webhook is sent to notify that docs are incomplete.
- Check if there is an error unzipping the files. If a file is corrupted, Arix won't be able to unzip it. Make sure to fix it and resend a POST with the attachments.
- Check the log files for errors.
You can add documents if the loan is in one of the statuses below.
If a document is sent after the loan is funded, Arix will store it, but it will not parse it or run it through compliance.
Updated 10 months ago